MUMOBILE Alerts Terms and Conditions
1. For the purpose of these terms and conditions, any "MUI", "We", "Us" and "Our" means Manchester United Interactive (MUI), Sir Matt Busby Way, Old Trafford, Manchester, M16 0RA. We are the promoter of the MUmobile Alerts Services (the "Service"). "You", or "Your" refers to you, the customer and user of the Service. By using the Service You are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
2. The MUmobile Alerts service is available to UK and Ireland residents across all airtime operators and networks.
3. How much does it cost? Text message alerts cost 25p each in the UK and 50 Euro Cents in Ireland. The cost of calling 0870 750 7888 is your telephone provider's national rate or international rate if outside the UK. All charges are inclusive of VAT. The charges will appear on your next monthly mobile phone bill, or phone bill, or shall be deducted from your calling credit, if you have a prepay phone, or shall be invoiced directly to you if your mobile phone has been disconnected for any reason. Calling and receiving text messages when you are outside the United Kingdom and Ireland may be possible but foreign network operators may charge considerably more than the standard UK charge for calls or text messages.
4. Can I use the service? You must have a mobile phone that is capable of sending and receiving text messages. You must be the owner or legitimate user of the mobile phone used for the service and you must be authorised to incur charges on that phone and your network operators or service providers account must not be in arrears. The General Terms and Conditions of your network airtime service (or those of your service provider) and other network prepay service (as appropriate) shall also apply when using this service. In the event of any conflict, these terms and conditions shall apply. You must not use the service other than for your own personal private use or in any unauthorised way or modify, copy, sell or use the service for free (or try to do any of these things) unless permitted by MUI.
5. How do I terminate the service? You can terminate the service at any time by sending MUFC PREM STOP, MUFC STAN STOP, MUFC AWAY STOP, TICKETS PUBLIC STOP, TICKETS SEASON STOP or TICKETS MEMBER STOP to the service shortcode in your country.
6. Are there times when the service might change or not be available? Yes. Manchester United Interactive may withdraw all or part of the service or change the service generally, at any time for technical, commercial, public interest or operational reasons. In the event that the service is being permanently withdrawn we will publicise the withdrawal of the service in a way we consider is reasonable, for example sending you a text message. Depending on the reason for the suspension, withdrawal or change, it may not always be possible to give advance notice. In the event of a change to the price, this will be advertised prior to the price change taking effect in marketing material. You accept that you will be liable to MUI if you are in breach of these terms or allow others to use your mobile phone in breach of these terms. MUI may suspend or withdraw the ability for you to use the service if you are in breach of these terms.
7. Helpline. If you have any enquiries or problems concerning the service, please contact customer support on 0870 750 7888 from your UK mobile phone charged at your telephone provider's national rate or international rate if outside the UK.